Sunday, July 13, 2008

Lambeth Letter #1


The view from my hotel--the River Thames with the Millennium Eye and Big Ben in the background.

Saints:

I arrived in England early this morning after an uneventful flight. As I write this I am sitting at a Starbucks in central London, waiting for my hotel room to become available. I didn't sleep on the plane, so I really want to crash about now.

fast forward

I finally got into my room and took a long nap. After a shower and tea, I am somewhat refreshed. On my way to St. Mary's Church, Putney Parish, where Bishop Gene Robinson is preaching tonite. I understand he had 14 press interviews today!

Visit www.integrityusa.org/lambeth2008/ for a wealth of information related to the Lambeth Conference.

If you would like in-depth news from Integrity USA as it happens, visit http://walkingwithintegrity.blogspot.com/ and/or subscribe to the Walking With Integrity email list.

Your ambassador,

John Clinton Bradley

No comments: